- Low heat input peripheral arc characteristics
- Reduced roller pressures & wire deformation / crushing risks
- Improved service life of torch contact tips
- Lower risk of lack of fusion defects
- Virtually zero moisture pick-up on wire in humid conditions
- Minimal solid residues accumulation in lining / torch
- Cleanest wire surface condition after drawing
EnDOtec DO*257: Joining and build up of modern low alloy, high tensile construction steels
- Concave weld profile in fillet joints.
- Elimination of bonding defects and sticking.
- Good resistance to impact at sub zero temperatures
- Welds with very low diffusible hydrogen content
EnDOtec DO*310: Ideal for rebuilding worn cast steel sections, medium carbon steel parts and buttering layers for wearfacing applications
- Good resistance to compression and plastic deformation.
- Multi-pass deposit capability.
- Dense, magnetic deposit.
- Readily machinable with cutting tools
EnDOtec DO*351: High alloy Cr-Si-C steel for wear protective coatings to resist impact, adhesion (metal-metal friction) and abrasion
- Forgeable deposit can be eat-treated or nitrided.
- Thermal shock resistance.
- Air hardening weld coatings
- Crack resistant wearfacing deposits